Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Wife


For my next blog, I will blog about the NEXT most important thing in my life...   my WIFE!!!!

As small side note before I start...   I don't think I accurately portrayed how important God is to me in my first blog. Quickly... I will just say that without Him I couldn't get through a single day. God is my whole purpose in living. I cannot comprehend how people live without Him. I suppose they use "fillers". Anyway, back to THIS post.

Like I said, my wife is the most important person in the world to me. She completes me in the areas I lack. I would say that the best part about our marriage is that not only are we in love, but we are completely best friends. We do everything together, from watching chick-flicks to skim boarding on the beach. We laugh everyday. And the great thing about Jordan is that she loves the Lord...  which is what drew me to her in the first place.

We were married last year and celebrated our 1 year anniversary this past June 2nd! I would say that we've been through a good little bit our first year. Moving from TX to SC was one of them...   but we still had fun along the way.  :)

I truly do love her with all my heart. I could always do a better job of showing her, but I'm pretty sure she knows...   :)

No comments: