Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hoops



Alright...   
so I only have about 10 mins before my laptop battery goes out, but I just want so quickly say that I am extremely blessed to have a family like God gave me. 
My dad (who is a pastor in TN) brought his youth pastor( go bro. mike!) and the youth group down to Bluffton to do some work and have a little fun at the beach. 

I had a great time serving the Lord and having a blast with them...
Although none of the pictures you see here are of the youth retreat (I plan to get some) these are just a couple of pics of my dad, brother, and I playing a little hoops.


     




I think my brother beat me and my dad, but don't tell him!  :)

I really enjoy my dad and my brother. We can have lots of fun together doing guy stuff...

Anyway, more on my family later, the laptop batt is about to go any sec....    

No comments: